1. Who we are
The Dublin South Podcast Studio is a podcast production and audio service provided by Dublin South FM, Ireland's first licensed Community Radio station.
2. What happens after I am finished recording in the studio?
3. Who has editorial control of your recordings?
At all times editorial control of the content remains with you.
4. Are we able to facilitate remote recordings?
We can accommodate external contributors via phone or online applications such as Zoom or Microsoft Teams. Please contact us if you have any other requirements.
5. What are the business hours of The Dublin South Podcast Studio?
The studio is open from 10am-9pm, Monday-Friday & from 10am-5pm on Saturdays
6. Is there a Cancellation Charge in place if you cancel or reschedule a booked session?
If you wish to cancel or reschedule a booking you must notify The Dublin South Podcast Studio (by phone or email 48 hours) before the booking as charges will apply.
The cancellation fees charged as are as follows:
48+ hours notice - No Charge
0-48 hours notice - 50% of fee charged for the service booked
7. Are the facilities fully accessible?
The location benefits from the wheelchair-friendly facilities of Dundrum Town Centre plus the facilities in The Dublin South Podcast Studio is fully accessible for those with any disability.
8. Where can I park my car if I drive to The Dublin South Podcast Studio?
You can avail of 2,371 car parking spaces & 40 disabled spaces in Dundrum Town Centre (the disabled spaces are located over 5 floors).
The tariffs for parking are as follows:
- 8am-6pm 0-3 hours €3
- 3-4 hours €6
- 4+ hours (max daily rate) €9
- 6pm-11pm €3 flat rate
Parking may be accessed from Sandyford Road, Wyckham Way Roundabout, Dundrum By-Pass and all levels within the Centre.
Vehicle entrances are on Sandyford Road, Wyckham Way, Dundrum By-Pass and Dom Marmion Bridge.
9. Can I charge my Electric Vehicle while I’m in The Dublin South Podcast Studio?
Yes, there are 13 Electric Vehicle charging points located in Dundrum Town Centre car parks.
These are located on the following floors:
- 4 charging points on Red Level 2M (car parking charges apply)
- 7 charging points on Red Level 2 (car parking charges apply)
- 2 charging points on Green Level -2 (car parking charges apply)
Please note these charging points require a cable supplied with your vehicle to use them.
10. What is the nearest Luas Station to The Dublin South Podcast Studio?
The nearest station is Balally which is on the Luas Green Line & is 5 mins from the studio.
Please see the Contact page for directions.
11. Is there a direct bus route to The Dublin South Podcast Studio?
The following bus routes stop at Dundrum Town Centre - 14, 17 & 175